Viết lại câu giữ nguyên nghĩa là một dạng bài tập thường gặp và đòi hỏi khả năng nhận diện và phân tích, chuyển đổi các loại câu vững vàng. Ngoài kiến thức về ngữ pháp, viết lại câu cũng còn cần khả năng đọc hiểu và chuyển hình thái từ sao cho phù hợp. Sau đây là một bài tập viết lại câu tổng hợp (bao gồm cả những câu nâng cao) để các bạn luyện tập. Trong đây có chứa nhiều dạng cấu trúc ngữ pháp, để xem lại các kiến thức này, các bạn xem tại đây nhé.
Các câu bên dưới là dạng viết lại của câu trên đầy đủ. Hoàn thành các câu này theo gợi ý.
- There will be a few changes around in the company.
→ The boss announced that ______________ in the company.
- We will have to take a taxi to get there in time. (need)
→ We ______________ in time
- You ought to call to your parents more often. (better)
→ You ______________ more often.
- You weren’t careful, so you made a lot of mistakes (had)
→ If ______________ a lot of mistakes.
- You shouldn’t listen to anything Na says.
→ If ______________ anything Na says.
- I am almost sure there was a party at the neighbors’ last night. (must)
→ There ______________ last night.
- Do you have any plans for next week?
→ Are ______________ next week?
- Peter seems nice, however he’s not very bright. (Although)
- He drank a cup of beer. He felt dizzy afterwards.
- John doesn’t write to me as frequently as I wanted.
→ I wish ____________________________
- They broke into a bank last Saturday. (was)
- She was not paying attention to the screen so she accidentally deleted some important file on her computer. (Because)
- “I am so sorry, I broke your glasses,” she said.
→ She apologized ____________________________
- “I don’t have enough time,” he complained.
→ He complained ____________________________
- It was Minh who stole money.
→ He accused ____________________________
- “I completely forgot!” she admitted.
→ He admitted ____________________________
- The new director seems to be very capable. I met her last week. (who)
→ The new director ______________ a very capable woman.
- They repaired my TV last week. (Had)
→ I ______________ last week.
- Xuan has less energy than Minh. (as)
→ Minh doesn’t ______________ Xuan.
- Peter has more time than An. (as)
→ An doesn’t ______________ Peter.
- The most he smokes in one night is 5 cigarettes. (than)
→ He ______________ cigarettes in one night.
- The rescue team managed to rescue all the victims of the crash. (in)
→ The rescue team ______________ all the victims of the crash.
- I am so sorry I didn’t pay you on time. (apologize)
→ I ______________ you on time.
- The director decided to introduce interesting displays for the children. (the)
→ The director decided on ______________ interesting displays for the children.
- An frequently sang in bars. (many)
→ An ______________.
- Minh admired the painting very much. (of)
→ Minh was ______________ the painting.
- Someone stole Giang’s bracelet as she was leaving for the airport. ( her)
→ Giang ______________ as she was leaving for the airport.
- I advise people on how to throw a good party. (give)
→ My job______________ how to throw a good party.
- The boss announced that there would be a few changes around in the company.
- We will need to take a taxi to get there in time.
- You had better call to your parents more often.
- If you had been careful you wouldn’t have made a lot of mistakes.
- If I were you I wouldn’t listen to anything Na says.
- There must have been a party at the neighbor’s last night.
- Are you doing anything next week?
- Although Peter seems like a nice person, he’s not very bright.
- After he had drunk a cup of beer, he felt dizzy.
- I wish John wrote to me more frequently.
- The bank was broken into last Saturday.
- She accidentally deleted some important file on her computer because she was not paying attention.
- She apologized for breaking my glasses.
- He complained that he didn’t have enough time.
- He accused Minh of stealing the money.
- He admitted that he had completely forgotten.
- The new director who I met last week, seems to be a very capable woman.
- I had my TV repaired last week.
- Minh doesn’t have as much energy as
- An doesn’t have as much time as
- He can’t smoke more than 5 cigarettes in one night.
- The rescue team succeeded in rescuing all the victims of the crash.
- I apologize for not having paid you on time.
- The director decided on the introduction of interesting displays for the children.
- An sang in bars many times.
- Minh was full of admiration for the painting.
- Giang was robbed of her bracelet as she was leaving for the airport.
- My job is to give advice to people on how to throw a good party.
Tải xuống MIỄN PHÍ ngay
Bộ tài liệu học tốt tiếng Anh độc quyền của Language Link Academic (cập nhật 2020)!